We will be coming together on September 10th to build our collective power and demand our representatives support our vision of a thriving home for immigrants and refugees in Washington State. You won't want to miss it!
DATE: September 10, 2022
TIME: 2:00 PM – 6:30 PM PST
LOCATION: DoubleTree Hotel in SeaTac (18740 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188)
We are excited to announce our Keynote Speaker will be Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal!
Legislators/Candidates who will be joining us (list being updated as we get confirmations):
- Representative Mia Su-Ling Gregerson, LD 33
- Kristine Reeves, Candidate for LD 30 Representative
- Representative Tana Senn, LD 41
- Senator Claire Wilson, LD 30
- Representative My-Linh Thai, LD 41
- Senator Joe Nguyen, LD 34
- Senator Rebecca Saldaña, LD 37
- Sharlett Mena, Candidate for LD 29
- Darya Farivar, Candidate for LD 46
- Emijah Smith, Candidate for LD 37
- Julia Reed, Candidate for LD 36
Register to join us below and we will follow-up with updates via email.
Have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.